If you’re someone that understands there’s no silver bullet, no secret formula for overnight success and you’re willing to keep showing up even when you happen to break a three-week-long habit streak, you just found your people.
Here in the Break the Twitch Member Community we’re kind to ourselves (and each other) while continually making small, consistent changes towards the lives we want.
We share our failures and successes, what we learned from them, and we grow together as a result. We don’t beat ourselves up when we fall and learn to restart quickly with no shame at all.
In a world full of expensive online courses (that less than 7% of people end up completing), photoshopped “after” pictures, and big promises of results, the Break the Twitch community is ridiculously affordable, authentic, human, and has the tools and resources to guide your work towards your growth.
Here is what you can expect as a member:
You’re going to be with your people, and we’re all in this together. Everyone here is kind and working on developing habits that make us more mindful, twitch-free humans.
We hang out on a Zoom video call (on mute) for 90-minute sessions each week and work together digitally! Accountability at its best, for steady and focused progress.
There are 12+ months of audio lessons to help you set an intention for the day and work towards your goals slowly and steadily. Members also get an exclusive monthly video to supplement a public YouTube video.
Schedule a call with Anthony or drop a message in the Slack channel. We’re all here to grow together, and he’s ready to help you get the most out of your membership. If you . have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Monthly Exclusive Community-Only Videos
- Each month, you’ll get a member-only video that takes a deep dive into one of the public YouTube videos.
- Deeper context and more of the ‘how’ versus the ‘what and why’, and often longer format content.
12 Month-Long Audio Courses (Click for Details)
- Foundation — Seek gratitude, find a base, & affirm the positive.
- Declutter — Inspiration & a daily guided path to decluttering.
- Build — Develop & solidify a new positive habit in 21 days.
- Focus — Remove distractions & build a deep focus habit.
- Meditate — Build a 10-minute meditation practice from scratch.
- Mindful — Take ownership of your attention.
- Confidence — Build self-confidence in small ways each day.
- Create — Get your creative juices flowing & take action.
- Inspire — Re-energize your spirit & kick things into gear.
- Intentions — Find & set the intentions you desire for your life.
- Reflections — Questions & ideas to reflect upon each day.
- Growth — Thoughts on growth, learning, & values-based living.
Meditations Pack (Click for Details)
- Experimental Meditation Tracks
- 5-10 minutes in length with explanations and without
Online Courses (Click for Details)
- The Habits Stacking Course
- Learn to stack tiny habits for long-term success
- Downloadable PDF Guide
- 6 Videos + Instructions
Weekly Co-working Focus Sessions (Click for Details)
- 90-minute focused sessions with other community members where we work on (or simply do) something important.
- Join a live Zoom video call for the duration and share what you’ll be working on and then what you accomplished by the end.
- Everyone says it works wonders, and it really does.
Private Slack Channel (Click for Details)
- We use Slack to gather online—it’s like a Facebook group but much better.
- Connect with other members there or send us a message with questions or thoughts.
- Share your wins and learnings along the way.
20 Minute 1-on-1 Welcome Call (Click for Details)
- Schedule a Zoom video call with Anthony to welcome you to the community.
- Ask questions, get a quick community tour, and more.
Join Your Community
One month is about as much as a burrito from Chipotle—give us a shot to make a way bigger impact on your life than that one delicious burrito. If you don’t find what you need, we’ll refund up to one month of your membership fee.
Cancel any time, with just one click—there are zero risks for trying.